About Samsung Galaxy S3
Galaxy S3 is expected to hit 10 million sales by the end of July, 2012, Samsung says. It is the most powerful Android-powered smartphone featuring its large 4.8-inch display, quad-core processor, and eye-tracking technology. Galaxy S3 is not just a phone, it’s a new breed of device somewhere between a phone and a tablet. Rivals like HTC had been stretching our mitts with 4.7in display blowers such as the HTC One X. Can the Galaxy S3 take on HTC’s flagship model and is it better than the Sony Xperia S? And will it have iPhone 4S fans defecting to Android? Let’s rub our eyes and wait.
Do you have some important text messages and want to back them up to your computer? Android SMS Transfer would be a good helper. Galaxy S3 SMS Transfer offers an effective method to transfer the text messages to your computer from Galaxy S3, Galaxy S2, Galaxy S, and Galaxy S Note can be also included. Further more, you can view, query, edit the Galaxy S3 text messages, or print the SMS directly on computer. If needed, you can even restore the text messages to Galaxy S3 from computer. What a smart program, isn’t it? Try the software on your computer, both Windows 8 and Mac OS X Mountain Lion are supported.
How to backup Galaxy S3 SMS to computer? You can refer to this tutorial, hope it is helpful.
Key features of Galaxy S3 SMS Transfer
* Backup and save all your Android phone SMS to computer
* View and edit exported text message on computer
* Restore SMS from computer to Android phone
* Windows support:Win NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista/Win 7/Win 8* Mac support: Mac OS X v10.4 Tiger – 10.8 Mountain Lion
* Phone port support:Android 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 4.0, and new.
* Transfer SMS into .db file and print it on computer
* PC manage tool support txt,excel,csv export
* Fast backup and restore speed