Belonging to Panasonic’s AVCCAM Solid-State Camcorder, the AG-AC90 could capture Full HD movies with 1920 x 1080 resolution at 60p, 60i, 30p, or 24p variable frame rates. It offers dual SD memory card slots and can record AVCHD movies up to 12 hours on two 64GB SD cards in PS mode. Do you often like to edit the recorded movies with Apple iMovie or professionals Final Cut Pro? It is a headache if you try to import Panasonic AG-AC90 .mts files to iMovie or FCP but failed. Luckily, under the help of MTS Converter for Mac, you can easily change your Panasonic AG-AC90 .mts files to Mac compatible formats like mov, mp4, m4v, mpg.
Free Download Buy Now
Free download MTS Converter for Mac on your MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, or iMac.
1. Click Add Files button to import AVCHD .mts files for conversion.
2. Click Output drop-down list to select the output video format
Here we choose Final Cut Pro -> Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov)
3. Set the output video and audio quality by clicking Settings button
4. Hit Convert button to start converting AVCHD .mts files on Mac OS X
5. Click Open Folder to find the converted Panasonic .mts files.
Easy to convert Panasonic AG-AC90 .mts files on Mac
Mac MTS Converter supports almost all camcorder and digital camera files conversion, including Panasonic Professional Video Camcorders, LUMIX Digital Camera, Canon VIXIA Camcorder, Canon EOS Camera, Canon PowerShot Camera, Sony Handycam Camcorder, Sony Cyber-shot Camera, JVC EVERIO HD Camcorder, etc.
Panasonic MTS Converter for Mac has a friendly interface to do the AVCHD files conversion. Just with a few mouse clicks, you can convert MTS to iMovie, convert MTS to FCP, convert MTS to FCE, convert MTS to Avid, convert MTS to QuickTime, convert MTS to MOV, convert MTS to MP4, free to try the fabulous MTS Converter for your Mac editing need.
Edit MTS files on Mac OS X
Cut, crop, split, merge, apply effects, add watermark, adjust resolution, change frame rate, etc. All can be done with AVCHD MTS Converter for Mac.
* Convert AVCHD .mts & .m2ts files to mov, mp4, mpg, mkv, flv, vob, avi, wmv, rmvb, etc.
* Output settings: choose encoder, set resolution, frame rate, bit rate, sample rate, channles.
* Apply effects: adjust brightness, contrast, saturation, apply effects like gray, emboss, old film, etc.
* Cut/split/trim AVCHD mts files, join/merge mts m2ts files, take snapshots of videos to jpeg, png, bmp, gif.
Download and start to convert Panasonic/JVC/Canon/Sony AVCHD files on Mac OS X now!
Free Download Buy Now